Add new Numerics Software
- BLAS — BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms)
- FFTW3 — A C-subroutine library for computing discrete Fourier transforms
- GSL — The GNU Scientific Library (GSL)- a numerical library for C and C++ programmers
- MUMPS — MUltifrontal Massively Parallel sparse direct Solver.
- NFFT — Discrete Fourier transform (DFT) in one or more dimensions
- ScaLAPACK — Scalable LAPACK
- Scotch — Software package and libraries for sequential and parallel graph partitioning, static mapping, sparse matrix block ordering, and sequential mesh and hypergraph partitioning.
- METIS – A set of serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings for sparse matrices.
- ParMETIS – An MPI-based parallel library that implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes, and for computing fill-reducing orderings of sparse matrices.