The NetCdf Operators
The netCDF Operators, or NCO, are a suite of file operators which facilitate manipulation and analysis of self-describing data stored in the (freely available) netCDF and HDF formats.
|4.9.1 (default)||April 2019|
- Man pages are availabe for the binaries (see below).
Info pages can be viewed for the keyword nco. Issue from the command line info nco .
- Manuals in several formats can be loaded from the NCO home page .
The following binaries are delivered: ncap2 ncatted ncbo ncclimo ncdiff ncea ncecat nces ncflint ncks ncpdq ncra ncrcat ncremap ncrename ncwa
Usage of the NCO tools at HLRN
Module-files and environment variables
To activate the package, issue
module load nco
from the command line.
- build with intel/19.0.3, due to an compiler error full optimisation does not work
- prerequisites: hdf5, netcdf, antlr, gsl, udunits2
- passed through most checks, except expected failures. omp-related checks did not work - possibly due to missing omp environment. Since nco is mostly IO-limited, this should not matter. omp-capabilities are not tested yet.
- install script